Tracys Travels

Hi all! I finally decided that having a blog would be a bit more time efficient than sending out the same e-mail to 150-200 people! Hope this enables you to keep track of where I am and what I am up to. Please keep the e-mails coming though, I love to hear from all of you! Hope you enjoy reading the massive ramblings as much as I enjoy writing them. I will try hard to keep it somewhat updated!! Wish me luck! ;) Tracy

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Big News!

Hello everyone! I have some exciting news to share. Jeramy proposed to me this christmas eve! We are engaged! It was a big surprise, and apparently he had the ring since October 18th and it nearly killed him to wait that long. My ring is beautiful and he picked it himself. It's white gold with 2 butterflies on either side of the diamond. He made a nice choice. We are very happy and excited. Still no idea on dates or places, but we are content that we are engaged and the details will work themselves out later. Neither of us want to be married in Dawson Creek, so that means either down south in Vancouver or on the island or perhaps somewhere tropical! Who knows. Lindsay if you are reading this, phone me! I wanna chat in person!
Well, the x-mas holidays have been great and very relaxing. I haven't done any work though and I am feeling the pressure now. I go back to work on Tuesday and I don't feel prepared! Better get off the computer and get busy! I am teaching Kindergarten half time right now and they are terrific. They keep me very busy. I have 22 five year olds and no assistance! NON- STOP is how it feels most days. It's all good though.
Bye for now.
Happy 2008!
Tracy

1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

thats pretty awesome, congrats

earthboy_rod

 

Post a Comment

<< Home