Tracys Travels

Hi all! I finally decided that having a blog would be a bit more time efficient than sending out the same e-mail to 150-200 people! Hope this enables you to keep track of where I am and what I am up to. Please keep the e-mails coming though, I love to hear from all of you! Hope you enjoy reading the massive ramblings as much as I enjoy writing them. I will try hard to keep it somewhat updated!! Wish me luck! ;) Tracy

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Summer fun!

Hi all!
It's been a while (as usual), but life is treating me well! I have been working a lot this summer at my new job at LP (Louisianna Pacific) and actually just got a full time position. I start in about 12 days. I will be making more money and getting less dirty, should be good! It's hard physical work, but hey, I figure I am getting paid to work out! I am slowly ssssllllooowwwwlllyyy paying off my VISA from the South America trip, and enjoying my summer at the same time. No complaints here!

I've played a bit of baseball this summer which is always good in my books! I love baseball, especially when it's beer ball!! ;) I like my beer! We came third in the A division in a tournament 2 weeks ago. Won 3 games on Saturday and so the whole team celebrated too hard and we lost the 2 games on Sunday, still we didn't do too bad! We've got a great group of people on our team.

I am getting totally excited as I now have the next 12 days off (I worked for someone else, now they return the favour). I am going to Jasper tomorrow to pick up my friend Kylie and then I am bringing her back to Dawson Creek with me for 8 or 9 days!!! Yayyy! She was my room mate in England and is a fab friend. She's an aussie and we all know how cool they are!!! ;)
Can hardly wait to see ya Kyles!

I am having a hard time as my birthday is coming up this wednesday and I will be turning 29 (again) with a year's experience. Yes, that means 30!! YIKES!!! I just hope that I keep up the same pattern!! The pattern where I get better and better each year!!! ;)

My nephew is here at my mom's house right now and he's eating an orange and checking out my letter to you all. He is 3, so I have to tell him what I am saying! He says hi!

Well, happy summer everyone! Hope life is treating you really well. Love and hugs to all!
Tracer

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i'm getting early since its your b'day in 58 mins.

happy birthday.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home