Tracys Travels

Hi all! I finally decided that having a blog would be a bit more time efficient than sending out the same e-mail to 150-200 people! Hope this enables you to keep track of where I am and what I am up to. Please keep the e-mails coming though, I love to hear from all of you! Hope you enjoy reading the massive ramblings as much as I enjoy writing them. I will try hard to keep it somewhat updated!! Wish me luck! ;) Tracy

Friday, March 10, 2006


My other photo CD doesnt seem to work, so here is my first photo of Bolivia!! Tupiza, a view from the pool! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

good to see someone else blogging about south america, i'll be keeping an eye on your blog to for notes for my own trip later in the year.

i like the spontanaeity of some of the entries.

rod

 

Post a Comment

<< Home