Tracys Travels

Hi all! I finally decided that having a blog would be a bit more time efficient than sending out the same e-mail to 150-200 people! Hope this enables you to keep track of where I am and what I am up to. Please keep the e-mails coming though, I love to hear from all of you! Hope you enjoy reading the massive ramblings as much as I enjoy writing them. I will try hard to keep it somewhat updated!! Wish me luck! ;) Tracy

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Back to the "Real World"!

Hi ho, Hi ho . . . It's off to work I go . . . so I can pay off my damn VISA!!! (then do it all over again!)

I started back to work at the end of March and have been going non-stop ever since! I have worked every day since. Thank Goodness! Only 2 1/2 months to go and the school year will be over, YIKES! I need to find a summer job. Perhaps I can sell some of these Alpaca scarves I bought while in Bolivia! :) Too bad it's spring because I'd probably sell more in the winter. Although, this is Dawson Creek, and the weather is always unpredictable. Actually, I think we are going to get snow tonight because it is freakin chilly today. Perhaps the Farmer's Market in May will be the place to sell my wares! I shoulda bought more me thinks! :) Maybe I will have to get into this buying and selling business. It could be a great excuse to travel more! (Not like I need one eh!)

Well, not much to add lately. Life goes on. I work, I see family and friends, I play, I go back to work! Fun!
OHHHHHH, I have spent the last few days at the hospital because my friends', Mei Ling and Jason, just had a 3rd child! A baby girl named Lilly. She is beautiful! She is also the closest I have ever come to birth as of yet!! (Probably the closest I will EVER come to birth!) I got to watch as she was weighed and bathed at all of about 40 minutes old. Too cool! She's the youngest baby I have seen and held yet! That is some exciting news in my life this weekend. There sure has been a lot of "BABY" stuff going on since I've come back. I have had 3 friends have babies in the past 2 months! I am going to be very careful not to drink the same water they do!! It could be contaminated! ;)

Well, HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! Oh yeah, it's Spring. Hmmmm??? That could be it! Well . . . Hope the Easter Bunny is good to you. Heck, I hope he is good to me!! (I wonder if he is like Santa Claus? Does the Easter Bunny know if you've been naughty or nice???) I may have to go buy myself some chocolate just in case!! ;)
Ciao 4 now! Tracer

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Keep the posts coming girl, even if you dont have a computer. I love the little updates! Love you long time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home